Before the Raiffeisenbank took over the property and the building on it, it had already had all kinds of owners. The Jewish citizens of Burgebrach had a slaughterhouse here in 1849. As was the case everywhere, the Jews of Burgebrach were mostly very wealthy. However, they had to pay redemption charges, protective charges and special duties. The synagogue of the community was located in the Hauptstraße (Main Street). After the First World War, however, most of them moved away from Burgebrach, which is why the Jewish community disappeared.
The "Badershäusla" stood here from 1938 to 1968. Firstly, a watchmaker and later a cobbler rented premises in the building before the Second World War. There was an ironmonger's in a small commercial building directly beside the Badershäusla from 1948 to 1950. Afterwards Café Windeck found its place in the premises.
This was a very popular beer bar, and people also met here for a game of "Skat 66". The owner at the time decided to build a new, larger café in 1968 but it finally closed down a few years later. Since then the building has been home to the Raiffeisenbank of Burgebrach.
The "Café Windeck" logo in the meeting room of the Raiffeisenbank is a reminder of the original use of the building.